Explore with us the most beautiful pearls of South Adriatic starting from Montenegro which combines a spectacular destination with a world-class marina, 5*hotels, leisure and cultural activities, UNESCO protected monuments and towns. You continue the trip towards Dubrovnik to experience a private day boat trip to magnificent Elaphite islands and its beaches, witness Dubrovnik’s rich history and discover its magnificent buildings, palaces and treasures. Spend more leisurely your days on cosy Hvar, enjoy wine tasting tour or sunset dinners or simply walk through the Lavender fields, whatever! Immerse yourself in the history of the old city of Split within the Diocletian’s palace or climb to the nearby mountain of Mosor if you need a breath of fresh air on a hot summer day! We suggest to end this trip with a private whole day trip to nearby Krka river and its waterfalls, one of eight UNESCO protected heritage sites in Croatia!
The best of summer in Montenegro and Croatia
- all transfers with comfort/high-class vehicles, van or similar with air condition
- accommodation in 4* hotels on bb basis
- all meals mentioned as per itinerary, drinks are not included, only welcome drink or aperitive!
- all currently applicable taxes including service and city tax
- private English speaking guide as per itinerary
Services not included
- any other meals, drinks/beverages not mentioned in above itinerary
- all other tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Pakleni Islands day tour – round taxi boat transfer
- any other service that is not clearly mentioned in the services included and any personal expenses (bellboy fees in hotels, airport)
- private transfer for panorama (Srđ mountain) in case of windy weather in Dubrovnik
- travel insurance
- tips for guides and drivers
- visa costs