Spend a week on this classical but personalized and authentic tailor-made trip through the most famous Croatian venues. Let us show you our colourful city market called “Dolac” in vibrant Zagreb or one of the most beautiful cemeteries in Europe, designed in 1876 by Austrian-born architect Herman Bollé, who created numerous buildings around Zagreb. You will be amazed by the magnificent nature and unbelievable power of water on UNESCO protected Plitvice Lakes National Park. You can enjoy the sun with a glass of homemade red wine or party all night and have fun on the sunniest Croatian island of Hvar. You will sail by catamaran to Dubrovnik, definitely our most famous city and enjoy the remains of an incredible cultural heritage. In the sunset immerse yourself in the 16th century by sailing on the magnificent replica of a traditional “Karaka” ship from the era of Dubrovnik Republic or enjoy the unforgettable flavours and tastes of the traditionally prepared meat or octopus called “peka”.
Croatian Highlights in 7 days/6 nights
- all transfers with comfort/ high-class vehicles, van or similar with air condition
- accommodation in 4* hotels on bb basis
- all meals mentioned as per itinerary, drinks are not included, only welcome drink or aperitive!
- all currently applicable taxes including service and city tax
- private English speaking guide as per itinerary
Services not included
- any other meals, drinks/beverages not mentioned in above itinerary
- all other tours not mentioned in the itinerary
- Pakleni Islands day tour – round taxi boat transfer
- any other service that is not clearly mentioned in the services included and any personal expenses (bellboy fees in hotels, airport)
- private transfer for panorama (Srđ mountain) in case of windy weather in Dubrovnik
- travel insurance
- tips for guides and drivers
- visa costs